French Engineering Master Degree
The French Engineering Master Degree Program (FEMDP) is a 4-semester program. Its aim is to prepare international students for the French Engineering Master Degree. This degree is recognized by the French government, accredited by the national French engineering committee CTI and recognized as an international Masters degree within the European Bologna scheme. The program is open to graduates with a Bachelor’s degree and the students join the standard French engineering curriculum starting from the 2nd year of the engineering cycle.
- First semester from September till January: special integration semester. Specific technical courses with some common courses with French engineering students. Intensive French language courses.
- Three Semesters: standard French engineering curriculum.
After successful completion of the program: obtention of the national French Engineering Master Degree.
Courses are available in English or in French. Students can choose courses taught in French, in English or in both languages.
How to apply
APPLICATION CLOSES ON JULY 16th.
PROGRAMME STARTS ON MID SEPTEMBER.
- Curriculum Vitae and photo
- Statement of purpose
- Copy of passport
- Copy of transcript of records for each university previously attended, in original language as well as certified translations into French or English, including copy of the degrees
- 2 letters of recommendation
- TEF (French Language minimum score of 300) or TOEFL (minimum score of 550-paper / 213-CBT / 79-iBT) for applicants from non English-speaking countries
- Copy of Bachelor degree
- 1 copy of your European Health Insurance Card for EU citizens,
- 1 certified copy of your birth certificate translated in French for non EU citizens.
8060 euros per year.
Fees do not include health insurance, accommodation and living expenses.
Admitted applicants must make a deposit of 4030 Euros to confirm their enrollment.
The ISEP helps international students to be housed in a residence hall, a private room or a flat.
It is recommended to arrive 1 weeks before the program starts. If you want to be helped by ISEP you must sign the “Accommodation Chart”.