Being a Student at ISEP
- Unlimited access to computer/Internet rooms
- Free WIFI access within ISEP buildings
- Each student is provided with an email account and a login to the extranet
- Books, magazines and newspapers are available in the
- ISEP library
- ISEP students are granted free access to the libraries of the Catholic University.
- The Student Union (BDE) is the heart of the school life : run entirely by students coordinators elected by the student body, the BDE organises social events, extracurricular activities, discussions forums and encourages student involvement in ISEP (http://bde.isep.fr).
- Over more than 20 associations and clubs help build lasting relationship with classmates and develop leadership and entrepreneurial skills (www.iseplive.fr)
- The ISEP Junior Company is a student run consulting group with corporate customers of several companies. (www.juniorisep.com)
All students paying their tuition fee at ISEP receive an International Student Card (ISIC card), which makes you eligible for reductions on flights, trains, entry fees to many museums and students restaurants.
ISEP is located in zone 1 of Paris and is very well deserved by metros, trains and buses. If you stay more than 6 months in Paris, ISEP will help you apply for the Imagine ‘R card which gives you 50% discount on transportation as a special student fee.
A student cafeteria located in the basement of ISEP provides lunch daily for about 4€. Many cafeterias are near by.
Besides the French language courses of the program, the Catholic University offers to the students registered at ISEP to participate in free French conversation sessions animated by native French speakers: each session lasts one hour and the sessions take place in a friendly atmosphere.