Documents required when applying for a visa are:
- Visa application form completed and signed
- Valid signed passport
- One separate passport quality photo, with a white
- Certificate of registration delivered by ISEP
- Financial Guarantee (proof of resources): documents attesting that you will have financial support throughout the duration of the programme (for grants holders, the rant certificate indicating the amount and the duration of the grant). You must provide proof of financial means of at east 450€ per month.
- Medical Guarantee: insurance coverage
- Proof of French exit travel, valid at least three months from expiry of the visa
- Proof of residence in France.
Starting on June 1st, 2009 a so-called “Visa Long Séjour Valant Titre de Séjour” (VLS-TS) or a long stay visa equivalent to a residence permit has been granted to students whose study period varies from 91 days to 12 months. This visa does not apply to Algerians.
Resident Permit (only for non EU citizens)
PLEASE, BRING A CERTIFIED COPY OF YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE TRANSLATED IN FRENCH AND A PROOF OF FINANCIAL MEANS (SAME DOCUMENT AS THE ONE GIVEN O THE FRENCH CONSULATE THAT ISSUED YOUR VISA) IN ORDER TO OBTAIN THE “CARTE DE SÉJOUR“
Student Social Security
FOR NON-EUROPEAN STUDENTS, PLEASE BRING A CERTIFIED COPY OF YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE TRANSLATED IN FRENCH.
Students from countries in the European Economic Space are exempted from participation as long as they hold either a European health insurance card (or temporary certificate) valid for the entire academic year.