Exchange students coming under international exchange programs such as:
- Erasmus +
- GE4 (LAE3 Latin American-European Exchange in Engineering, ASE3 – Asean-European Exchange in Engineering)
- Bilateral agreements
may attend a set of modules and laboratory sessions in the third, fourth or fifth year syllabus or do a project in our laboratory. A possibility to do an industrial internship is offered to exchange students who have attended previously an academic semester at ISEP in the fourth or fifth year.
Fact sheet for more information.
Calendar: Academic year 2023-24
Admission is based on curriculum prerequisites and the candidate’s academic background.
Courses available for exchange students taught in English :
Please click here to get the details of each module.
Please contact the International Office of your university in order to be nominated before starting the application process.
Complete the online application form . You will be requested to upload the following documents:
- Study plan completed for the Fall semester (September – January)
- a copy of your passport or ID card (for applicants for EU citizens)
- a copy of transcripts from the home university
- a language proficiency certificate, B2 level
- previous education certificates (not necessary for bilateral agreements)
- a copy of your European Health Insurance Card for EU citizens
Application closes on :
- May 31st for joining 1st semester (early September-late January)
- October 31st for joining 2nd semester (early February-late June)
ISEP can help you to find accommodation in a residence hall, a private room or a flat. You will be informed about the procedure when you are admitted.
Grading system ranges from 0 to 20
Pass mark: 10
ISEP applies the European ECTS grading system
The ECTS grading scale is based on a statistical distribution curve. For a given course, letter grades are distributed among students as follows:
A best 10% (outstanding)
B next 25% (very good)
C next 30% (good)
D next 25% (satisfactory)
E next 10% (sufficient)
If the number of students does not allow the statistical processing, the following table is used:
|ECTS Standard||ISEP gradingsystem|
|A||[16 – 20]|
|B||[14 – 16[|
|C||[12 – 14[|
|D||]10 – 12[|