ISEP Engineering Master Degree
The ISEP Engineering Master Degree Program (IEMDP) is a 4-semester program. Its aim is to prepare international students for the ISEP Engineering Master Degree. This degree is recognized by the French government, accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Institution CTI and recognized as an international Master degree within the European Bologna scheme. The program is open to graduates with a Bachelor’s degree and the students join the standard French engineering curriculum starting from the 2nd year of the engineering cycle.
- First semester from September till January: special integration semester. Specific technical courses with some common courses with French engineering students. Intensive French language courses.
- Three Semesters: standard master engineering curriculum.
Three specializations are proposed:
Master Degree obtained:
After successful completion of the program: the graduate will be awarded the engineering master degree (“Diplôme d’ingénieur”).
Courses are fully conducted in English.
8400 euros per year (for AY17-18)
Fees do not include health insurance , accommodation and living expenses.
Admitted applicants must make a deposit to confirm their enrollment:
For a student who is under 28-year-old (before Sep 1st 2018): he/she should register at ISEP and pay a deposit of 8620€ (including 8400€ for annual tuition fees and 220€ per academic year for the mandatory national student health insurance) at least three months before the beginning of the course.
For a student who is above 28-year-old (after Aug 31st 2018): he/she should register at ISEP and pay a deposit of 8400€ for annual tuition fees at least three months before the beginning of the course.
How to apply
Application deadline is July 15th for September intake. There is only one intake per year. The program starts about September 15th.
Complete the online application form. You will be requested to upload the following documents:
- ID photo
- Copy of passport
- Statement of purpose
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Copy of transcript of records for each university previously attended, in original language as well as certified translations into French or English, including copy of the degrees.
- TOEFL (minimum score of 550-PB / 213-CBT / 79-iBT) or equivalent test (IELTS…) for applicants from non English-speaking countries
- Copy of Bachelor degree
Your application will be assessed by an admission committee. If your application is selected, you will be contacted for an interview. The result of admission will be given shortly.