ISEP Engineering Master Degree
The ISEP Engineering Master Degree Program (IEMDP) is a 4-semester program. Its aim is to prepare international students for the ISEP Engineering Master Degree. This degree is recognized by the French government, accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Institution CTI and recognized as an international Master degree within the European Bologna scheme. The program is open to graduates with a Bachelor’s degree and the students join the standard French engineering curriculum starting from the 2nd year of the engineering cycle.
- First semester from September till January: special integration semester. Specific technical courses with some common courses with French engineering students. Intensive French language courses.
- Three Semesters: standard master engineering curriculum.
Five specializations are proposed:
Master Degree obtained:
After successful completion of the program: the graduate will be awarded the engineering master degree (“Diplôme d’ingénieur”).
Courses are fully conducted in English.
9984€ per year (for AY2023-2024)
Fees do not include health insurance , accommodation and living expenses.
Admitted applicants must make a deposit of 9984€ for annual tuition fees before the August 3rd, 2023 to confirm their enrollment.
How to apply
Application deadline is July 15th for September intake. There is only one intake per year. The program usually starts in mid-September, the exact date will be informed on the orientation day.
Complete the online application form. You will be requested to upload the following documents:
- ID photo
- Copy of passport
- Statement of purpose
- 1 letter of recommendation
- Copy of transcript of records for each university previously attended, in original language as well as certified translations into French or English, including copy of the degrees.
- TOEFL (minimum score of 550-PB / 213-CBT / 79-iBT) or equivalent test (IELTS…) for applicants from non English-speaking countries
- Copy of Bachelor degree
Your application will be assessed by an admission committee. If your application is selected, you will be contacted for an interview. The result of admission will be given shortly.