Isep international team will help you to get started and keep you informed of every necessary step, from the beginning to your successful academic achievement.
Here you will find some useful and practical information to prepare (and enjoy!) your stay at ISEP.
Upon arrival you will receive a Guide for International Students with more detailed information in order to address most of your immediate concerns. You are welcome to our International Office for any question related to your stay in France: visa, OFII, resident permit, housing, housing allowance, health insurance (CPAM), banks, public transportation cards, student associations, etc.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT CHECKLIST
Before leaving, please make sure to have:
- a valid passport and visa (or a valid ID for EU Citizens)
- a certified copy of my birth certificate translated in French (only for non EU citizens)
- a proof of financial means of at least 650 euros per month: same document as the one given to the French Consulate that issued your visa (only for non EU citizens)
- some ID photographs
- a civil liability insurance, personal accident insurance and repatriation insurance
- some euros or a valid international credit card for my first expenses in France
- informed ISEP about your arrival details (date, time, airline, flight/train number, airport/station). A pick-up could be arranged for IEMDP and CII programs.